2018 Meetings & Events
NAIOP’s meetings are held monthly at various locations.
Breakfast program check-in starts at 7:00 am and program begins at 7:30 am.
Lunch program check-in starts at 11:30 and program begins at noon.
- Thursday, January 25 | Breakfast |Capital Markets Update
- February 21 | Lunch | Royal Oaks Country Club
- March 22 | Breakfast | Office Market Update and Developer of the Year Award | Royal Oaks
- April 19 | Breakfast | Industrial Market Update and Broker of the Year Awards | Westin Galleria
- May 21 | Lunch | Ray Washburne – President of OPIC | Dallas Country Club
- June/July – OFF
- August 27 | Lunch at Dallas Country Club | Co-Working Trend
- September 24 | Lunch at Dallas Country Club | The Amazon Bid
- October – OFF
- November 12 | Tom Rinaldi | Lunch at Dallas Country Club
- December 10 | Craig Hall | Hall Group
- February 22 – Granada Theater
LOW HOOP SLAMA JAMA BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
- April 12 – 3pm to 9pm – Greenway Investments Parking Lot – 2808 Fairmont – Go to Lowhoopdallas.com for info.
TEXAS SHOOT-OUT CASE CHALLENGE
- April 5 – Jones Lang LaSalle offices – 8343 Douglas Ave, Dallas
LEADERS DEVELOPING LEADERS LUNCH TBD
- Park City Club – Developing Leaders 35 and under group only
NAIOP ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
- October 11 – The Tribute Golf Club in the City of The Colony
- 01/28/2019, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Capital Markets Update Featuring Mark Gibson | Executive Managing Director | HFF