2017 Meetings & Events
NAIOP’s meetings are held monthly.
Breakfast program check-in starts at 7:00 am and program begins at 7:30 am.
Lunch program check-in starts at 11:15 and program begins at 11:45.
All meetings are held at the Dallas Country Club unless noted otherwise.
- Wednesday, January 18 – Breakfast – Capital Markets Update
- February 21 – Breakfast – Industrial Panel and Developer of the Year Award
- March 30 – Breakfast – Office Panel and Brokers of the Year Award (Royal Oaks Country Club)
- April 18 – Lunch Featuring Former Cowboys Player Michael Irvin (RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER)
- May 19 – Lunch Featuring U.S. Representative Pete Sessions (RESCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER)
- June/July – OFF
- August 31 – Lunch – Logistics Topic Featuring Curtis Spencer with IMS Worldwide
- September – Congressman Pete Sessions Breakfast
- October – Michael Irvin Lunch
- November – Lunch – TBD
- December 7 – Breakfast Featuring Dallas Morning News Real Estate Writer Steve Brown
- February 23 – Granada Theater
- Low-Hoop Slama Jama Basketball Tournament – Greenway Investments Bldg Uptown
TEXAS SHOOT-OUT CASE CHALLENGE
- April 6 – Jones Lang LaSalle offices – 8343 Douglas Ave, Dallas
LEADERS DEVELOPING LEADERS LUNCH
- May 11 – Park City Club – Developing Leaders 35 and under group only
- October 5 – The Tribute Golf Club in the City of The Colony